Social Media Facts
You may scream at Facebook for its dominance and arrogance. But it can’t be ignored.
Tall poppies are easy targets but the reality is that Facebook has cracked the social network code. It’s the ultimate beta business. Testing features in real time and snapping up online apps that push the boundaries of use experience in a world that is about digital disruption.
- There are nearly 1.4 billion Facebook users
- 47% of all Internet users are on Facebook
- 4.5 billion likes are generated daily1
- Nearly 75% of Facebook’s revenue comes from mobile advertising
- Direct uploads of user videos to Facebook now exceed YouTube
Twitter is an accidental social network but don’t be fooled. It’s a great brand awareness facilitator.
- Twitter has 284 million active users at last count
- 88% of Twitter users are on mobile2
- 500 million tweets per day
Google saw the writing on the wall but turned up to the party a little too late.
- Google+ cost over half a billion to design and develop
- 363 million users
- The +1 button is hit 5 billion times per day
Grow Your Online Presence
Although you can generate a lot of online traffic by ranking high in the search engines SEO service is just not enough. You see now-a-days generating traffic to your website is being fought for, and in order to level the playing field you will need to expand your online presence with a social media presence.
Companies with a solid social media presence
not only rank high in Google they also have loyal customers that are searching directly for them.
Mind Your Web Design
can provide that strong social media presence growing your network and establishing your company as an authority in your industry. Your loyal followers are going to search for your brand, effectively removing your competitors from the conversation.